Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 113 Posts

·
Drunk Post Extraordinair
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I haven't had a chance to listen to all the posts as of yet, but rest assured I will next time I get some cold beer.

I haven't been on a Blues kick in a long time.

Saw this guy a few times a while back. None of the YouTube videos are too high quality, but you can get the jest of it. He's a great entertainer. I wonder if he's still touring?

I found this chick looking for Richard Johnston. I'll have to check her out a little more later.

I'm not too keen on the new stuff but the older stuff is pretty good.

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Thanks Boss man.

Uh.

Something wrong with my thread title?
No problem.:beer:

There's nothing really wrong with it, just didn't know if maybe you wanted the questions taken out of it and the thread to be titled something like music thread. Either way, it's your thread and if you want the title to stay the same then I shall leave it as is.:thumb:

·
Drunk Post Extraordinair
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No problem.:beer:

There's nothing really wrong with it, just didn't know if maybe you wanted the questions taken out of it and the thread to be titled something like music thread. Either way, it's your thread and if you want the title to stay the same then I shall leave it as is.:thumb:
You know, you're right. This threads title needs more direction. If you would, have it read:

Music Thread. Come post your favorites.

We'll work our mission statement out later.

Thanks to everybody who's joined us so far.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Beer for my Horses - Toby & Willie

Should of Been a Cowboy - Toby Kieth

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
And a little patriotism cause many in our great land have forgotten

American Soldier - Toby Kieth

Some Gave All - Billy Ray Cyrus

Arlington - Trace Adkins

Lay me Down - Tim McGraw

The Wall Song

Fifty Thousand Names Carved In The Wall - George Jones

The end of the best most moving movie I ever saw, still brings tears.

American Sniper The Funeral Extended

Taps

Taps history told by John Wayne

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Whiskey Wednesday :grin: There's like 200 songs that relate to Whiskey in a song heres a few of them I like.
Think it's time to pour one

·
Drunk Post Extraordinair
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
And a little patriotism cause many in our great land have forgotten
This was written about a Isbell guy went to high school with. Somebody put it with video of Chris Kyle's funeral procession. And thanks to the YouTube search, I see now that the Zac Brown Band has covered it. That kinda sucks.

On a lighter note.

Whiskey Wednesday :grin:

Toby Keith? Yikes
Haha. All are welcome here, friend.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Toby Keith? Yikes
What do you have against Toby? One of the better current country guys. And he's damn sure an American and proud of it. Just sayin

This was written about a Isbell guy went to high school with. Somebody put it with video of Chris Kyle's funeral procession. And thanks to the YouTube search, I see now that the Zac Brown Band has covered it. That kinda sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSSaA7ymRhY
Yeah I was gonna put the Angel flight in my post, guess I missed it. Good catch :thumb:

Here's the one I meant (puts a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye everytime, kinda like Taps)

Grateful Dead - Truckin'

Whiskey In The Jar

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
How about something a bit weird, Primus that is. :)

·
Drunk Post Extraordinair
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Just not a fan but you came back with some Dead so im all good now.
Same here. Some of the stuff from the 90s is ok, but the newer stuff isn't for me. Sparky's right though, the man is a true Patriot and does a ton for troops over seas and that says a lot about him.

My dad intro'd me to Scuzz Twittly. Funny stuff.

Primus that is. :)
I was cutting grass today and My Friend Fats came on and I thought of this thread. Great minds think alike I guess.

These chicks are from with Sweden. Emmy Lou Harris cover.

I dig this chick. If anybody watched American Idol she was on it sometime. Why she didn't win, I'll never know, but I've never watched it.

Postmodern Jukebox is pretty legit if you're looking for something different. I like the clown.

Thanks again for all the contributions, I've found a few bands already that I'm going to look further into.

Keep 'em coming.

And tell your friends.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Brain Damage, kinda seems to fit here. :)

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
BECAUSE IT"S FRIDAY I THINK :hehe::hehe::hehe:

21 - 40 of 113 Posts