1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Sinister Diesel Sucks!!!
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
AMERICA!
22,936 Posts
There hasn't been much good said about them around here these days.

·
california deplorable
10,710 Posts
it would seem they are trying to live up to their name :tard:
at least in their business practices :hehe:

·
Super Moderator
5,948 Posts
They used to be worthwhile, but the last 2 years or so have been downhill. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
I know this thread was meant to bash sinister diesel, but I'll have to stick up for them, I haven't ordered to much stuff, but it's been good so far.

I ordered their coolant kit from a member on ebay and the heater hose T adapter was leaking, I called them that same day, they admitted they had a bad batch, apologized, and replaced with no charge with free overnighted shipping, didn't ask for anything, just sent me a new one.

·
Sinister Diesel Sucks!!!
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure they have plenty of people that have good experiences with them. However the most recent general consensus is that their customer service is on the downward slide. After being burned by one of their big ticket items that has a "lifetime warranty" I just think it should be published for people, especially here on the Org, to watch out for themselves so they too don't get burned too. Furthermore, Sinister is a registered vendor here on the Org, and if they are going to be here with a "we don't care" attitude, then maybe they don't need to be here at all.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I bought there oil cooler and it had 30 degree delta right out of the box. They gave me a credit for the oil cooler when I sent it back, only took 4 week for the credit. They really didn't care that it take 8 to 10 hours to do an oil cooler.

·
'consent of the governed'
5,696 Posts
Those who live by the google shall perish by the google.

I just noticed this is in a members only forum.
Would it be better to put it somewhere guests/everyone can see it? Or can they now?

·
Registered
3,083 Posts

Would it be better to put it somewhere guests/everyone can see it? Or can they now?
They can, it's in the timeline. And if they search it on Google your thread will popup.

·
Sinister Diesel Sucks!!!
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I saw this morning that it got moved. Admin gotta do what they gotta do

They can, it's in the timeline. And if they search it on Google your thread will popup.
Thats good to know

·
'consent of the governed'
5,696 Posts
FYI I logged out/removed cookies and was able to look it up as strokersixo said.
I guess everyone can read it, but only members can post. :confused:

·
AMERICA!
22,936 Posts
Only people who signup for an account can post on this forum, it's like that for most forums I believe.

Reactions: john galt
1 - 20 of 133 Posts