Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if '06 f350 20" wheels fit my '01 f250? I heard I would need spacers for the offset? My 35" are too tall and throw the chip off in performance mode. They have less than 5000 miles on them and are bf goodrichs in ft. myers, fl. taking offers if anyoneone's interested. Thanks jay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
They won't fit without spacers, but I don't suggest that. It puts the rims too far out and causes wear to front end components...

BUMP for ya though. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I am still looking for some nice wheels with street type tread 32" for my '01. I am in florida so anything close by? The truck has the afi filter,hpertech chip and a jardine exhaust 43000miles, no power windows or door locks, and is bare bones truck. bought it with 900 miles on it and it pulls good. I had to replace the shocks with stock rancho's because the stock ford shocks made it bounce around terribly. Everything else on it has been good, and its pretty fast too. The wheels I wanted are at Action Four Wheel Drive, Ft. Myers,Fl. 1100.00 like new. Thanks again. jay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts