Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In an effort to assist DIY readers and perhaps seasoned vets source components for their builds I wanted to start a post with links to sources of said products. Please feel free to share sources you have used to make a DIY project easier and better. This could be for a new build or a part or component to improve an existing system. Lets try to avoid links to ebay for the simple fact that as this post ages the ebay link may not be valid. If enough good info is shared, maybe this could become a sticky.

Here is one I stole from Clay. 12V coolant circulation pump:

93 1993 Mercedes 300D Auxiliary Water Pump - Cooling System - Bosch - PartsGeek

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
741 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,206 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
In an effort to assist DIY readers and perhaps seasoned vets source components for their builds I wanted to start a post with links to sources of said products. Please feel free to share sources you have used to make a DIY project easier and better. This could be for a new build or a part or component to improve an existing system. Lets try to avoid links to ebay for the simple fact that as this post ages the ebay link may not be valid. If enough good info is shared, maybe this could become a sticky.

Here is one I stole from Clay. 12V coolant circulation pump:

93 1993 Mercedes 300D Auxiliary Water Pump - Cooling System - Bosch - PartsGeek
Bosch pump works well, also 203 Degree t-stat works really well I highly recomend it, although paying $45 total for a $12 dollar t-stat was tough its worth it

·
Registered
4,206 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bosch pump works well, also 203 Degree t-stat works really well I highly recomend it, although paying $45 total for a $12 dollar t-stat was tough its worth it
Which bosch pump are you refering to?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Great source for parts, thanks!. I'll be posting pics of the Ex I bought and how I plan to modify the current greasecar kit with help from the org.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Clay can we make this an alternative fuels sticky?

great info.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts