Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the POWERSTROKE world, so what are the advantages of doing a foil delete? Recently bought a 2001 F350 7.3 6SPD manual with 4.10s. Only 116,000 miles. Have read many threads in this forum and became a member, with all the knowledge on this site I will regain my investment for the membership cost. Have a new grey CPS in the glove box, what else should I keep in the truck?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
it gives you a little more whistle and cleans up the bay. I would look in to doing the zoodad as well another freebie mod and so is a CCV Mod all Free or for about 20 bucks. Welcome to the org bud

·
Registered
215 Posts
Wear some gloves if/when you do your foil delete. That foil tape likes to slice up fingers. lol

·
Northwest Stroker
212 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
check this out
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/99-03-7-3l-general-discussion/107611-foil-delete-comments-hows-yours-dressed-up.html?highlight=foil+delete\

I did mine a few weeks ago and def hear a difference. I painted my IC tubes red and was happy with it. Spent about 20 bucks on paint and primer. I also removed the insulation attached to the underside of the hood. But as far as advantages...just cosmetic; look and sound.
did the same thing it really cleans it up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts