Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Dixie Strokers Introductions

26K views 334 replies 65 participants last post by  AU7POINT3 
#1 · (Edited)
If you would like to become a member of the Dixie Strokers please introduce yourself here. Just give a little info about you and your truck. I will start.

My name is Grayson and I live in Moody which is 20 miles east of Birmingham. I work with my Dad right now doing Stained Glass Windows for Churches. I am constantly in the Greater Birmingham Area and the Alexander City/Auburn area so if you are around those places let me know so we can meet up. My truck is a white 2005 F-350 srw that is my daily driver and has the miles to prove it.:doh: I cant wait to meet everyone. Here is a picture of the truck.

#319 ·
hey guys, names seth. Im 25 and am from sylacauga outside of b'ham i work in the utility business for the company that everyone has to pay once a month, married and have a 3 month old son. been on the site for awhile but just know get around to joining the chapter. I have a 06 6.0 fx4 ccswb. havent done to many mods other than getting rid of the exhuast and adding a banks ram air. looking forward to being a member and learning more about the diesel world.

#328 ·
My name is Casey aka CLETUS I currently live in Walla wall WA for right now I am originally from Prairie City OR. I am a certified diesel mechanic threw Walla Walla community and am currently enrolled in the welding program at wwcc. I have a 1996 F250 5spd ext. cab short box I have a 17* HPOP on it TS 6 po. Chip tymar intake 3” mbrp down pipe to 4” banks exhaust, glow **** gauges custom built front bumper and flat bed and the list is never ending

#329 ·
Nice to meet ya Cletus but you do know that this is the DIXIE Strokers intro page so its kinda for the Alabama region. Your welcome to hang out and talk with us, Lord knows we need more folks to post but I just wanted to make sure you knew we are in Bama and some in TN, MS, and GA.

#332 ·
Cool, I've been up to your part of the world a couple times and I remeber how "country" it was, I dare say except for the cold climate I would love to live in that part of the country.
:drinking3:

The flag at my house has changed to the yellow snake in recent years!

#334 ·
Hi!
The name is Reed Brown. I'm 23 y/o. I'm a farmer, landscaper and preacher.
Got many hobbies, the main two are my truck and airsoft.

I like working on PSD's so if you're in the Prattville/Montgomery area, look me up!

I'm currently in college right now so the Beast isn't modded as much as I would like. What is in the sig is what she is for now....

Want to know more, I'm a PM away!

#335 ·
I'M IN LEE COUNTY...AUBURN, OPELIKA, WAVERLY, LOACHAPOKA, ROXANNA, OAK BOWERY, PLAINVIEW, FARMVILLE, BEAUREGARD, CRAWFORD, MARVYN, SALEM, BEULAH, CUSSETA, VALLEY, SMITHS STATION, AND A LITTLE PIECE OF PHENIX CITY !!! I DO MY OWN WORK, BUT FOR A GOOD POWERSTROKE MECHANIC I RECOMMEND CLINT AT C.T. AUTOMOTIVE ON OPELIKA ROAD, 334-887-0800 OR 334-559-3518.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.