Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
21 - 33 of 335 Posts
Welcome, I live in the Huntsville area too, I currently live in Priceville and drive to the Arsenal everyday through morgan county and south huntsville.
If you see a big white lifted F-250 with a tailgate full of bullet holes or a flaming purple F-250 belching black smoke then thats me.

Yep, you poor misguided sick-o's, we 7.3 folks pity your sad souls;
(This coming from a guy thats been through 2 trannys, 3 engines, 2 rear ends, 2 sets of injectors, 3 turbos, etc......)

Welcome Flash, your in my neck of the woods, I bought my 94 ranger from Woody anderson and I still buy some parts there when I can't find them on the internet.
Welcome and let me know if you ever need anything.

Welcome to yet another sick-o!

I'm running 37" mickey T's on my white truck and I like them, the 6" lift jars my guts out though. Post up a pick of that 8' lift if you get time.

Nice to meet ya Cletus but you do know that this is the DIXIE Strokers intro page so its kinda for the Alabama region. Your welcome to hang out and talk with us, Lord knows we need more folks to post but I just wanted to make sure you knew we are in Bama and some in TN, MS, and GA.

Yes I am 100% aware of were all of you are located just though I would show you guys no matter how north you my live the stars and bars still fly at my house!
Cool, I've been up to your part of the world a couple times and I remeber how "country" it was, I dare say except for the cold climate I would love to live in that part of the country.
:drinking3:

The flag at my house has changed to the yellow snake in recent years!

21 - 33 of 335 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.