Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having major issues with my 2009 6.4 engine and I was hoping that if there is more people with issues out there that you could possibly comment and let me know what your issue is and what year your truck is. Thank you

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
What issues are you having. At around 90,00 i had a broken rocker and bent push rod.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At 99,000 we had a blown main turbo. That took them three weeks to fix and then at 120,000 we have missing rocker pads and spun the mains blown motor. It has now been down for the last three weeks again.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Darn that sucks. Are you still stock? The best thing you can do for these trucks is delete the emissions equipment.

·
Registered
215 Posts
What issues are you having. At around 90,00 i had a broken rocker and bent push rod.
Not to derail the thread but how did you know that you had a broken rocker and bent push rod? And were you deleted at the time?

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Not to derail the thread but how did you know that you had a broken rocker and bent push rod? And were you deleted at the time?
I had a bad knock through the intake and the truck threw a cylinder contribution code. I had just deleted. My opinion is that the fuel in the oil does not let the oil lubricate like it should. I think not deleting sooner was the main cause.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts