Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here it is and you could say im a little bitter tword lewis and clark ford in yankton south dakota. with my job pipeline'n i travel quite a bit and and pull my 5th wheel from job to job.i had a bad radiator leak that was sapose to been taken care of by the recall but it wasnt so the radiator cracked i take it to the dealer there and they try to charge me for it even though its under waranty:doh:.they ended up not chargeing me for it and put a new one in when i got it back there were greasy finger prints all over it EVEN ON THE INSIDE ON MY KING RANCH LEATHER INTERIOR!!!!! so a day or so later my wife is driveing it and the trans starts sliping so we take it back and they forgot to refill the trans after taking the lines loose.then not a day later i get a cel and they charge me to fix somethin with the dpf. i think these people are full of **** and extremely unprofesional. i would almost like some justice i know a few of the people i work with had problems also? its just sad that noone takes pride in there work anymore.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Contact the Ford Customer Complaint department. It is a 1-800 number, I am sure someone on here has the number.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Contact the Ford Customer Complaint department. It is a 1-800 number, I am sure someone on here has the number.
I had some problems with a dealer and called that line and within a week that dealership sent me a letter appologizing and sent me a 200.00 fuel card. That made up for it alittle but I still never went back

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah a number would be great.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the number i also have an update on the situation my radiator is leaking again the new dealer says who ever instaled it did a ****y job and somehow also messed up my intercooler to the point it has to be replaced. thank god its all under waranty

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Glad to help! Hope you get this thing taken care of. Good Luck :thumb:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Ya man sounds like you got the truck to a good dealer in time. and for the intercooler if ford works anything like gm they will make the dealer that mess it up pay for the new intercooler as it is not a falt with the truck, rather a self inflicted problem so to say.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
i'm pretty happy with my dealership but the first time i had my oil changed... they did it and left the oil cap off and got oil ALL OVER my engine!!! i took it back and they totally detailed it:thumb:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well these guys are ****in retarded **** eating *** holes who can suck my dick.......

·
Premium Member
4,448 Posts
Sorry to hear about the crappy work. I know that not all dealerships are that way but it's the bad ones that give dealers a bad name.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
i LOVE my dealership.... those guys are the most down to earth helpful people around

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts