Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a few guys on here know, I am running dual pre-turbo pyros. One is off the drivers manifold and the other is off the passenger manifold. Since putting the gauges in, the drivers side EGT gauge has read very inaccurate twice. It shows at an idle that it's running 600* which is 300*-350* hotter than the passenger side gauge. If you shut the truck off and then restart it, the gauge will return to normal. Has anyone seen this before? Going to call Monday and see about getting the gauge replaced under warranty. Just looking for a little insight. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
idk about them reading inaccurate like yours are doing but when i key my cb mic my egt gauge goes to zero, when i let off it goes back up... idk what the deal is but id like to get it fixed

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
idk about them reading inaccurate like yours are doing but when i key my cb mic my egt gauge goes to zero, when i let off it goes back up... idk what the deal is but id like to get it fixed
my old 7.3 kinda had the same prob every time i would key my cb my edge evoultion would go crazy and actually make the motor cut off and on so i just left my cb off:confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts