Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got around to getting the suspension on the truck, now thats all done. I need a new 310 tune from Spartan the one they sent won't work! ( I'm gonna order the TCM as well! The truck won't start !!! :doh: So Here are some pics of the engine bay and fuel system. (I really spent way too much money on this truck but hey in 2012 we'll all be gone!) Basically I got everything

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Nice work on the fuel system:thumb:

I'll be finishing everything up on your tuning tonight; we have the corrections finished you'll need to fix for the no start condition from the fuel system.

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Well I finally got around to getting the suspension on the truck, now thats all done. I need a new 310 tune from Spartan the one they sent won't work! ( I'm gonna order the TCM as well! The truck won't start !!! :doh: So Here are some pics of the engine bay and fuel system. (I really spent way too much money on this truck but hey in 2012 we'll all be gone!) Basically I got everything

Looks familiar, we are in the process of doing that install right now. Thanks for the pictures!

(Matt, I got your address in the GPS, ready to navigate. lol, jk)

·
Registered
577 Posts
So the fuel cooler is bypassed now? Where did you get the 6.0 intake elbow and adapter from?

·
Registered
742 Posts
I wanna see some numbers please

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
End of the world man.
Don't think the world will end in 2012. It is simply the start of a new cycle. Many have been fooled into believing that some how the Mayan calender comes to an end after 5125 years but this is completely false. Just as our calender ends on December 31st their calender also has cycles. It is more complex but in essence it just starts over as ours does on Jan 1.

They measured long time periods by means of a Long Count, in which one 360-day year (a "Tun"), consists of 18 x 20-day "months" ("Uinals"). Twenty of these Tuns is a Katun; 20 Katuns is a Baktun (nearly 400 years); and 13 Baktuns adds up to a "Great Cycle" of 1,872,000 days, ( 5200 Tuns, or about 5125 years).

There has been a great effort to correlate the Mayan calander to the Gregorian calender since 1905. Correlation # 584283", this was finalized in 1950, and puts the start of the Great Cycle ( day 0.0.0.0.0) on 11th August 3114 BC, and the end-date (known as 13.0.0.0.0.) as 21st December 2012.

No one knows when the end will come because it is in the future. Only the past can be written.

Don't cash in your 401k and blow it based on some crazy prediction. Nothing will happen except for mass hysteria due to idiots believing that the world is going to end.:hehe:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Heck I dont believe it....but the truck is cool. and clearly he's got money to blow, so more power to him!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Mayan Calender image

In Maya numbers this is written as 12.19.19.17.18.2.1 to express the Long Count time coordinates, which ends in December 21, 2012. There is one caveat because it accepts the Thompson correlation constant (1929) equals to 584285 and their Creation Date starts on August 13, 3114 BC. The two most popular dates are Dec 21 and Dec 23 2012.

·
Registered
120 Posts
This is some heavy sh!t here man! :dunno:

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
DERAIL....how about we get back on topic David :nod:

·
Registered
742 Posts
So since your truck can't run can you give us a little more info on the fuel system as you aren't gonna be out drivin it right now?

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I want it all!!!! lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
Mayan Calender image

In Maya numbers this is written as 12.19.19.17.18.2.1 to express the Long Count time coordinates, which ends in December 21, 2012. There is one caveat because it accepts the Thompson correlation constant (1929) equals to 584285 and their Creation Date starts on August 13, 3114 BC. The two most popular dates are Dec 21 and Dec 23 2012.
Wait did you say 584285?! Thats how many miles I have on my truck and I'm running Amsoil! :eek:hnoes:

1 - 20 of 152 Posts