Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered one up online. there was a question about the shipping address and Bob called me within the HOUR for clarification and then shipped it out the same day. arrived well packaged a few days later with every needed part down to the last clamp - even had a roll of teflon tape in the box. I finally had the time to install it yesterday (doesn't take much time but I'm not much of a driveway mechanic so I go slow and triple check things...). I checked for leaks and gotta admit I cracked a smile when I felt the filter heat up and I knew it was working. just drove home from work with the optional ball valves closed and, given how the filter was cool, I gotta say they work too. final result was a very clean and professional looking filtration system which definitely looks at home under a superduty hood. I was going to include a photo but it says the file size is too big and I have no clue how to tackle THAT problem.. here's a link - pretty much looks like this anyway:

https://www.dieselsite.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=324

All in all - very nice product from a reliable vendor with great customer service :thumb:. Thanks.

·
Registered
391 Posts
10-4

I've been running one of Bob's coolant filters for 2 years now. Great investment!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts