Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if there is any good shops in the Atlanta area you guys trust to do maintaince or mods? Thanks!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I live in Atlanta and take my truck to stroked out diesel services about an hour and a half away. Toby has been nothing but great to all of our truck and I won't let anyone else mess with my trucks. Their office is 7705740909

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
162 Posts
More like an hour actually

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Darkhorse Diesel in Marietta, GA

Michael's Shop(Sargar on here) in Snellville, GA

Leadfoot Diesel in Loganville, GA

that's who I can think of off the top of my head

·
Registered
568 Posts
A good transmission shop is Ace Transmission, or so I have heard.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
^ I heard they build crap transmissions and nothing ever lasts, and the owner is crazy and thinks about nothing but his Hybrid w/ the 10 vane! :sofa:

:haha:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Where in Ga do you live? That will help narrow down which direction to send you. But yea, there are several of us on this forum that can help you out. Good luck.

·
Registered
568 Posts
^ I heard they build crap transmissions and nothing ever lasts, and the owner is crazy and thinks about nothing but his Hybrid w/ the 10 vane! :sofa:

I will now attempt to drown myself.
YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS CAUSE MY TURBO WILL BE ALL shwoooooooooooosh, and you're is all like pssssssssssssssssssssspoop.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

That's cool cause once I get the new poppa pa-zing turbo, I won't be able to hear yours anyways b/c I'll be too far ahead! BOOM! :taze:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Damn lariat owners.. Always putting down the Harley Davidson owners.

Well once I do build your transmission, I am sure you'll have no problem passing me while mine is still trying to find 3rd gear.

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
Well once I do build your transmission, I am sure you'll have no problem passing me while mine is still trying to find 3rd gear.
Never trust a mechanic who has a proper running ride.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Towes diesel service in Gainesville does great work and has very fair prices.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the replies guys, I am in Dunwoody. Still trying to figure out where things are here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
There's also Turbo diesel & Electric on Main st. in Woodstock.
I only mention them because they're a diesel shop, both times I've dealt with them they were horrible. I would not recommend them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts