Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of a shop that does head studs in the central la area? i want to get my truck studded before anything happens. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Did you ever find a shop?? I need studs done on mine.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i never did so ive tackled the task of doing it myself. its not that bad. im doing it with the cab on and engine in. if you have any kind of mechanical knowledge then it can be done. nothing is complicated about it its pretty much straight forward. some stuff is aggravating and its time consuming.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Ok thanks but I dont have the time to do it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i understand. i didnt have the time or the extra cash to pay to get it done. but i didnt have a choice either. im ready to get it back on the road. where you from?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I live in tensas parish. Where you at?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Live in LaSalle parish. 2 parishes west of you.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Where at in Lasalle? I own a house in Columbia.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jena. What bout u?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Oh I'm sorry. Lmao. J/K. I live in actually live in Newellton, I have a house 2 miles north of the duty ferry in Columbia. Trying to sell it though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh u got jokes i see lol. Well maybe one day we can run into one another and talk sh!t i mean shop. Maybe even a good old fashion drag race....

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Yea that would be cool.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I would be interested in doing studs ive done 3 or 4 from start to finish not too bad... I would do them without raising the cab however i do not have an ac evac recovery unit...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ive already tackled the job myself. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I got mine done by Truck Source Diesel in San Antonio while at work. Thanks for the offer though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ive been to truck source.. they seem pretty knowledgable however seem to have a fairly slow turnaround time. Im sure they are just super busy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts