Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this only for 7.3's?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Is this only for 7.3's?
any motor their system does not clean the water out fuel good enough at all which ends in destruction...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So how quickly does it destroy an engine? Just curious.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i ordered a small kit a while back in fact its still on my dest i just left it because the addative is just alchol to "burn out water" but a ounce to 6 gallons aint gonna do ne thing. dont do it just go ahead and build or buy a processor(i build and sell them if your intrested) under 1200 for a 40 gallon processor. dse is not worth it you will kill your engine. you'd be better off pouring virgin oil into your tank than messing with dse.

·
Registered
54 Posts
DSE

:):dunno: Mercedes runs the best on it. But I think you don't need it. Instead of RUG I use PUG or premium unleaded gas. The old Benz manual says you can mix up to 20% gas with diesel to keep it from gelling in the winter. I bring my vegetable oil up to 155 degrees with my wood stove to eliminate the moisture. Then mix it with kerosene, gas and cetaine booster.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
:) Any one else here have any suggestions?
Dont use DSE. If you want to use it bad enough you can blend it with chemicals bought at home depot. I wouldn't use it at all though, and I'm not a fan of blending, especially on complicated fuel systems such as our powerstrokes. Complicated or not, unheated WVO will cause coking and lead to polymerization.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts