Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im getting out of the Navy in like a year :woot: and im looking for another job, figure id go ahead and get started now and stop being lazy. I know I cannot sit behind a computer all day and do sales or be stuck in an office with a suit and tie. I really like my job working on the main engines, lube oil systems, and all the mechanical systems that branch off of it. I also really like working on my truck and others. So I pretty much decided to head to school for Advanced Diesel Mech, and Light Duty Diesel Mech. Can anyone suggest a good school on the Eastern Coast for Diesels, I know of Wyotech but thats all I know. Also anyone who has gone through hows the jobs, how do you like it, and how was the school. Im not afraid to work long hours or get dirty as Im pulling 91 hour work weeks now but can't do that forever. Thanks of the advice in advance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a friend in Wyotech and hes told me nothing but good things. I;ve been up there a couple times and its a beautiful facility. Highly recommended!

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Hmmm... I think the current diesel techs on this site will tell you to look into something else!

Hell... I think I could do a pretty good job if everything had a 7.3 :hehe:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts