Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
8161 - 8180 of 8208 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
I think diesel still hasn't reached the top yet. I keep hearing there is a shortage and if true it will go much higher from here. I was planning a trip to Waco but it was going to cost me about $900 for fuel. That wouldn't be so bad but that is only one way. This will cripple us. Airplanes use a form of diesel and we all know trucks that deliver EVERYTHING use diesel and trains use diesel even ships use diesel. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Sorry folks. Get out there and VOTE

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
I SAW $5.99 PER GALLON AT A STATION YESTERDAY IN MARYLAND.....THIS STATION IS ALWAYS HIGH.....BUT THE REGULAR PRICED STATIONS ARE ALL GETTING UP OVER $5.00 PER GALLON NOW.....

I GUESS THAT I WILL GET FUEL TODAY BEFORE IT GOES UP AGAIN.....

Reactions: TKR

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Headed into the Kansas City this past weekend for baby shower and saw the prices at one of the truck stops about 30 minutes east of KC on I70 and it was $5.29 for cash and unleaded was running $3.59 That was the highest I had seen for diesel around my parts.

·
Registered
2012 Ford F250 PSD
284 Posts
Diesel has cracked the $6 barrier at several stations $6.259 was the highest we seen this morning.
As we were driving the breakfast, BJ's had gone up to $5.699, then later in the afternoon up to $5.799
I figure they will also be above $6 by Tuesday morning.

·
Premium Member
2005 F250 FX4 Lariat CCSB - ARP studs, EGR deleted, IPR coolant filter, PHP FICM tunes.
1,067 Posts
Filled up yesterday at $4.99 a gallon.

Best I could find in the area, with many stations charging $5.25.

And discount services aren't as great a deal as they were a month ago.

·
Blow me to Bermuda!
803 Posts
Going the wrong direction around here, that's for sure.

• Sad

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Not saying it won't happen but people been calling for this "diesel shortage" for about 16 months now. I hope my believe when I see it attitude is what really happens. The prices still suck and this is stupid.

·
Premium Member
4,204 Posts
We've jumped up $0.10 again - now at $5.59 for diesel. $4.72 for regular.

-jokester

Reactions: MtnTallPaul and TKR

·
Registered
08 F450
248 Posts
Not saying it won't happen but people been calling for this "diesel shortage" for about 16 months now. I hope my believe when I see it attitude is what really happens. The prices still suck and this is stupid.
I hope so too, but I read they're diverting shipments to Europe for Ukraine. At the same time they're turning corn into gas and starting to turn soy into diesel amid a global food crisis. I keep thinking we're ruled either by the most incompetent people, or very malicious. Or at least callous to the pains their choices bring

·
Premium Member
2005 F250 FX4 Lariat CCSB - ARP studs, EGR deleted, IPR coolant filter, PHP FICM tunes.
1,067 Posts
  • Angry
8161 - 8180 of 8208 Posts