Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me a good trustworth website to order an intake for my truck? One that you have ordered stuff yourself?

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Any of the sponsoring vendors of this site. I have used Stealth-Automotive, Discount Power Parts. I have never had a problem with either of them. Both are stand up companies to buy from.

Both are Sponsors of this site as well.

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,861 Posts
I've used Stealth-Automotive, ITP Diesel, Discount power parts, Elite Diesel, they are all reputable! Just shop around on here

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Lowes for the PVC fitting and my local Baldwin dealer for the filter, total about $40.
If your determined to buy something then I’d say Raul at stealth.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
stealth has always helped me really well

·
Registered
272 Posts
Get an S&B straight from there website. I ordered one awsome intake for the money.

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Hey joelucci33, you got a DP tuner with those tunes and no gauges???
You sir are a very brave man.

·
Registered
272 Posts
haha, i kno that is why i seldomly take bring it above the 40, gauges are on their way very soon auctually with in the next couple of weeks. I was looking at the Autometer cobalts, any input?

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Autometer cobalts are nice, my buddy got a set and pillar for like $350.
I got the 3 Isspro with pillar mount on mine, they were around $250 and match the factory gauges pretty close and work great. I also got 4 cheap gauges in the over head pod. I’d be scared to drive one day without them but that’s just me.
She will go from 300* to over 1500* in about 10 seconds!

·
Registered
272 Posts
yeah i kno, the dp is recent, im in college so the longest i drive is home once every couple weeks, and that is only half hour away, highway. Just got my lovely tax refund back from good old uncle george W. gauges are coming right out of that haha. How difficult at they to install, im starting off with the Pyro, Boost and Tranny temp on the a pillar, but want to get the 3 overhead gauges (any suggestions on cheap ones to fill that pod?), mainly for looks haha its sick!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts