Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after lots of cash, time, and frustration our new site is up and running.

Hi-Performance Diesel - Hi Performance Diesel

Hi-Performance Diesel is part of a new project for us. 99% of what we do is diesel related, but we have manufacturers for dang near anything. DiscountPowerParts.com is getting a huge database installed in the next couple weeks. Like I said the other day you will be able to buy ANYTHING there. To make life easier for the huge customer base we already have Hi Performance Diesel was built. There are many high end diesel products we carry that are not even on DPP, and this will be the place for them. So I hope you enjoy the new site, and we hope it makes purchasing easier. The navigation should be alot better now, and it should be easier to read. Go check it out and let me know what you think. I will be using some of the pictures everyone sent last week, and I will be tweeking it over the next week or two. Still lots of work to do.

Thank you everyone for your support!

Patrick

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Great site Pat looks awesome, best of luck to you guys. You going to have an HPD booth at bloomsburg too or just DPP? Bring some decals i'm sure we'll all want some. :thumb:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Congrats. on the new site Patrick. Looks good :thumb:. I guess I need to find a new toy now.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone.

I hate to ruin plans at Bloomsburg, but I dont think we are going now. Larry air-ated his block a couple weekends ago.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Geeez that doesn't sound good. BTW Pat ya got 4 weeks, get er done!!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
thats a perdy pic of stump under the turbo section!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
great site, I just buaght my trans pan from them today! first transaction right here thanks to the ORG

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
yeah, i went down and pick it up. Now im trying to get some money back for all the work.

I cant thank you and Larry enough for how helpfull you guys are, best customer service i have seen.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
stickers, where i want one lol

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Site looks good yall. Easy to use and find what ya need.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was at the sign shop today. He is making me a huge decal for the side. I have some RBP wheels and decals coming from them. I have to spend the weekend taking all the molding and badges off of it. I hope to get the new speakers, and Train Horns in this weekend also. I'm gonna terrorize this town. Pittsburgh is gonna know Hi Performance Diesel.com very soon!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
oh boy, watch out for Patrick... Yes Yes, the wheels are a must for any advertisement, (i need to get the number to your accountant) mine wont let me do that/

·
Registered
348 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts