Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if it has been posted yet or not... Hope not.. but it is VW new Diesel Hybrid that they may be coming out with... :thumb: I couldn't imagine getting that kind of mpg out of any vechile that this thing is gonna be able to get:crazy: kinda puts all of the other hybrids to shame:nod:

Revealed: Volkswagen's 69.9-MPG Diesel Hybrid | Autopia from Wired.com

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I'd roll in that ...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sounds like a good idea too me. I've thought for quite a while that a diesel electric hybrid would be awesome for delivery trucks and the like.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
I would drive that. Thats better milage then my Civic hybrid gets!

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would drive that. Thats better milage then my Civic hybrid gets!
I know that's what I'm saying... alot of people are all talk about these new hybrids.. but they don't get any where close to 70mpg:woot:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Wonder how the diesel engine will take to starting up and shutting down.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good question but you would think that they will figure it out.. but you never know... they may not figure it out till after a year or two of it being out:dunno:

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
That's freaking cool. I'm with Mike Hickman; I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen in that! But with our luck, it will have a $45k price tag to go along with it... :doh:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
That's freaking cool. I'm with Mike Hickman; I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen in that! But with our luck, it will have a $45k price tag to go along with it... :doh:
What would be new LOL them suckers ..:tard:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Sweet! A 74 horse 3-banger? with a 27 horse elec. motor and less CO2 than a prius?

Sure i'd drive that....wonder what the $$$ will be on it by the time it actually makes its way to the US?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts