Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Outlaw Motorsports and Ray's Automotive are hosting their first annual Diesel Dyno day.

One day event being held on Nov. 17th is being held at Ray's - 15469 Brandy Rd. Culpeper, Va. 22701
It will start at 9:00am and go until all trucks have made their pulls. Cost will be $75 for three pulls.

We have a truck that has made 1448 rwhp un-corrected on this dyno. We will be running that truck also.

Hoping to have a good turnout from all makes/models! Shoot me a PM with any questions or call me at the shop (540)829-0300, or call Ray's (540)825-9250

·
Premium Member
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump Bump....

·
Premium Member
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone interested?

We've got a dozen or so guys coming, but they're all Cummins.....

We need a few Ford's to turn out!

·
Premium Member
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner man. As you know already we will be accepting credit cards also. I figured I would post it up anyway in case someone else had the same question.

I am bummed that I won't be there tomorrow. I have to be in Reston for the day, so I am going to miss it. Look for Mark. He is the big guy with the Outlaw Motorsports shirt on that owns the silver Dodge that will be running at the end of the day. Hopefully there will be a good showing of trucks there anyway.

This is our first Dyno day here in Culpeper. We will probably have this event a couple times a year, and hopefully it will get bigger everytime.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Just came upon this thread how did it go? Any plans in the future?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.