Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of diesel additives are you guys using???? My fuel gauge was stuck on Empty after i put in 50 Bucks of diesel witch was only 11 gallons:hijack: But after 1 or two days it went back to normal????? Does this mean my lines are full of stuff??? Is it because of the whole (low sulfer)---(Ultra low sulfer) Crap?? which should i use low or ultra low???? I am so confused.. I did not know owning a diesel would be so confusing..... I need to learn some how i guess.... I went and bought some "lucas Upper cylinder lubricant with Injector cleaners and fuel conditioners.. hope this helps clean up my truck....

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Ford fuel gauges are a big pain. Half the time after filling up it takes a couple of hours of drive time for it to come up. As far as additive's I use the Ford cetane booster.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Ford fuel gauges are a big pain. Half the time after filling up it takes a couple of hours of drive time for it to come up. As far as additive's I use the Ford cetane booster.
I use Ford cetane booster also. If you switch your key on during the fill up it can take days to read correctly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts