Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've posted about this before and it seemed pretty new to everyone. Does anyone have any updates on these covers? I saw them a few months back at a sports show and they've been on my mind since then.

Anyone one have any experience with these?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
My friend has one on his 08' GMC and he loves it. He got the HD one with the small headache rack and says it's real strong and is built really well. Seals up nice with no leaks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Diamondback HD

I've got a Diamondback HD and I love it. The dealer I bought it from had it powder coated black from the factory. It looks great on my truck and works even better.

We've had some very heavy rains recently and I haven't gotten and water in the bed. Everything fit great for the install.

-Brian

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I've been meaning to mention those on here! Lol, I saw it on "TRUCKS!" on Spike the other week. They look awesome.

I gotta chevy tonneau cover right now that kinda fits and I'd much rather have a diamond back. Especially powder coated black that's a brilliant idea! Is it hard to get on and off? Is it heavy? Are they are real pretty penny?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Everyone let the thread die?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Any idea what the price is for and HD or SE for an 8 foot bed (2005 F250). I emailed a local dealer but figure they are closed today.

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
I got quoted $800 2 years ago

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
any pics?!

·
Registered
506 Posts
I got quoted $800 2 years ago
Looks like they went up alot, you have a cheap dealer, or I spoke to an expensive one. I got a reply back today:

HD = $1619.00 (shipped and installed) + tax
SE = $1219.00 (shipped and installed) + tax

1 - 10 of 10 Posts