Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
They should. Ive got their system for my 6.0. And it is a 5"tb. No kitty no nuttin just pipe.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Looking at a 4" diamond eye kit it says reuse ur factory cat. Do they sell a kit just straight all the way? No bs just a straight pipe kit

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
They have an off road and it's exactly what your looking for . Get the down pipe with the kit .

·
DERAIL MOD!!!
23,192 Posts
Make sure to get the cat and muff delete pipes

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts

·
DERAIL MOD!!!
23,192 Posts
You can order the cat delete/off-road kit

·
DERAIL MOD!!!
23,192 Posts
Yes, I just installed one for fordmandan87 about a month or so ago

·
BANNED by Kris
6,317 Posts
Add " -r " to any of the kit part numbers to get the straight pipe. These are not legal for sale in California anymore and maybe your state has made them illegal now so you can't get it where you are at. Only one company I've contacted about this is willing to ship to me but their price is a tad high verses sending it to one of these other guys and paying them to ship it to me.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Are the diamond eye kits decent, its between this and an MBRP kit for me.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looking at a 4" diamond eye kit it says reuse ur factory cat. Do they sell a kit just straight all the way? No bs just a straight pipe kit

By the way op, I'm lookin at the same thing you are, but diamond eye wants like $300, you can buy the exact same pipe same brand and everything for $229 shipped on ebay

·
Registered
126 Posts
Diamond Eye 4" TB Kit

I just bought & installed this exact kit... ($259 shipped from Summit)
I can tell you this.. I read SO MUCH about the Diamond Eye kits..
Heard a lot of praises about them.. Quality, price, fitment, etc etc...
MINE FIT LIKE CRAP!!!!
DP was the usual pain.. No big deal there..
But 2-3 hangers had to be cut or extended...
The over the axle pipe was cut all the way to the bend.. And that still wasn't enough...
The tail pipe bent the wrong way IMO... so it was cut off & just going to spend more $$ & buy an 18" 4" to 5" tip...

I actually called Diamond Eye directly...
And in their defense..
All of the techs were at lunch..
Probably 2 minutes after 1PM I get a call from a tech who went on to tell me he was the new head of design... How sorry he was... Blah Blah Blah..
(Or so I thought)
BUT... He very nicely invited me to come over to Diamond Eye, & have the "NEW" design over axle & tail section installed on my pickup...
And if that didn't turn out correctly.. He said they would make something on the spot until it was right...
He was very understanding about my situation, & was MORE THAN WILLING to make sure everything was to my satisfaction...
This is how CS should be...
I am lucky enough the Diamond Eye is only about an hour from me..
This is the 4th kit I have either installed myself or helped..
1st was a Banks (best fitment to date)
Other 2 were MBRP & really no complaints there either...
Not sure if this helps or hurts your decision...
Just my .02

·
Registered
30 Posts
K4307A-RP that's the part number for the Diamond eye kit. I installed it back in Sept or Oct. I had not fit issues (except the DP). Hangers were in the right spots. I asked about Flo-pro. The guy at Alligator Performance told me it would be easier to just get the Diamond Eye. It comes with all the hanger welded on were the Flo-pro supposedly doesn't. I can't testify to this just what I was told.
Good luck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts