Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know when the new extreme stack power puck and programer is supposed to come out and what is supposed to add well i guess any info would be good thanks

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
Don't waste your money on it. Go with either DP, TW or DI tunes. Diablo likes to run a lot of timing in their stuff which makes the truck rattle at WOT. I have a diablo sport chip in my desk drawer that is a POS. Go with something actually made for your truck and not some generic off the shelf junk from diablo.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Agreed, Stacking DOES NOT work on the 7.3...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i have chips stacked now and it works better than running just one of them well i guess i need alot of help i would love a list of stuff to do to it b/c all of my group that i run with and well i guess my sponsor run cummins and i told them i will put down 700HP with a 7.3 so any help would be appriciated

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
well i have chips stacked now and it works better than running just one of them well i guess i need alot of help i would love a list of stuff to do to it b/c all of my group that i run with and well i guess my sponsor run cummins and i told them i will put down 700HP with a 7.3 so any help would be appriciated

The reason it works better in your case is you run generic tuning. Yes, it will make a little more power.

What group do you run with?

Who is your sponsor?

700hp with your 7.3, are you saying in the future or with your current mods?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in the future i want to make 700 and fleece performance engineering is who i run with i know chase and bradon fleece i live like 5 min. from them they make the turbobrake for duramax's and a sick cheetah turbo they don't do ford stuff as of right now

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
Do you have any idea what it will take to make 700hp in a 7.3?

·
Banned
722 Posts
:hehe: i dont think he has any idea at all

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
most likely he doesn't but it doesn't mean that it can't be done:thumb:

·
Registered
553 Posts
i wanna know how its gonna get done..not saying its not possible. as long as someone has the $$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yea i know it can be done for prolly 50,000 or so i have already been told by my sponsor that it would be more simple to sell my truck and buy a cummins but i like my powerstroke plus they said it cant be done so i am going to prove them wrong

·
Banned
722 Posts
ok but what you plan on doing

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
More importantly, who is going to do all the custom work required and supply the parts needed?

Naja, what do you know about making 700hp with a powerstroke? Not being a smart alick but with a comment like that, you must know something.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i have everything writen down on what needs to be done i just don't know what brands of them to get and were to take the motor and so on

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
More importantly, who is going to do all the custom work required and supply the parts needed?

Naja, what do you know about making 700hp with a powerstroke? Not being a smart alick but with a comment like that, you must know something.
well I have talked to a guy (when the time comes and I get another diesel OBS) that said he would be able to get me to 600hp with water/meth... no NOS... so just guessing that with NOS surely you would be able to get to 700hp wouldn't you? Do you think that it can't be done?

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
600+ on a single turbo, fuel only, is proven. Water/Meth is not required inless you have a less than an efficient setup. Twins have dyoned 700hp of fuel only and it had a lot of fuel left to spray. 800hp on NOS is proven as well.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
sounds good to me... but yeah I have talked to the guy a couple of times just about a single turbo set up and with water/meth he said I should be over 600hp... but speaking about NOS... what is the most hp gain that you heard for a 7.3L?

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
One truck picked up 200hp on N2O. 530(ish) on fuel only and 740(ish) on N2O.

Most of those big turbos can't get enough load on them to light on a dyno so their numbers are bad, like mine. But their track times say around 800hp on N2O, I don't know what that would be on fuel only. Luke did 600+hp on fuel only with a little water(no meth).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts