Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have my DP in (diablo is no obscelete haha) but i plug it in today to see if i could read any codes. I then checked into the Live Data streaming, i guess it tells you what is going on in the truck, does any one know what this is for and what half of the things mean?

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Yep, I got one and love it, great tool.
You can go to their website and download updates for the tuner and diagnostic software for you computer. You can watch live data on the predator screen or with a laptop plugged into it. You can also record data and later upload it to a computer for anaysis. I’ve used mine may times, wouldn’t sell it for nothing but I like the versatility of the flip chip so I got both.

Its off-road program is nothing to joke about, my buddy runs it in his 01 with just DIY intake and straight pipe exhaust and tugger shift kit. He beat me the last time we ran them, I’ve done a couple mods since then so I can probably beat him now but not by much.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
off road program? never even heard o this? every one on hear emphasizes DP or TW, i didnt know diablo could give me cusotm tunes, PM me id like to get into detail about this....atleast as muc as you know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts