Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in and seeing who was going to be attending??? Its coming up! I was gonna see if some of u guys wanted to get together sat morning for a M&G breakfast somewhere. Let me know and we will see what we get together.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Im going!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
I will be going, provided the truck will move. I believe the Governer Pressure Solenoid is sticking. I have bad shift hunt, lazy 2-3 shift, lazy/no downshift to first, converter not locking.....it goes tomorrow to replace, hope that takes care of it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
ill be there as well..

·
Registered
672 Posts
i will most definitely be there saturday afternoon, i have to work saturday morning... and i will probably be going sunday as well. this will be the first time i will have been able to make it to the nationals. i cant wait.

·
Premium Member
8,231 Posts
Well, count me out. My g/f works 4 Saturdays a year and of course this weekend is one them:(:doh::mad: I went last year and had a great time.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we should all get together one day for lunch and have the org M & G. I got two spare tires for the wharehouse going on two spare rims for some late night fun if im not to intoxicated!!!

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Looks like it might be a bit stormy at times on Saturday:(

·
Registered
999 Posts
Ive never been either is it bigger than the diesel extravaganza?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Myself and cloverleaf farms might be there...I may be going to Orleans In, to pick up a big truck..But I will try to get it Friday...so we may be there...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey rednex we leaving vandalia at like 3 or so so get the big truck early and u can meet us in eff and have us a big ol convoy there 5-6 trucks from here going!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am going Saturday if the weather is ok.
Jay

·
Registered
402 Posts
ill be there, come stop bye the truck, ill have a small grill along so we could do a lunch thing just bring meat lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts