Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Southeast LA working and i have a pickup that has the wrong VIN on several of the modules. We were messing around with forscan and somehow the vin from my 2017 F250 was loaded on his PCM, TCM, IPC, and a few other mudules. I have been fighting this for days and he goes home tomorrow and his wife is having sergury. Is there anyone in the Belle Chase area that can reflast this truck back to as built.

Thank you in advance!!!
Tony

·
Premium Member
8,593 Posts
So, you didnt pay attention to the profile that loaded at startup -- try again, but this time select 'new vehicle' and enter the correct information

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, you didnt pay attention to the profile that loaded at startup -- try again, but this time select 'new vehicle' and enter the correct information
No sir that is not it at all.... The profile is from a 2017 F250 that the color is white and gold... myst be a king ranch. I have never worked on one of those or had my scan tool associated with this vin. I believe is what happened is when the truck was tuned a pirated tune was put on the pcm and it corrupted the truck when I put my forscan on it. the vin number is 1 digit different than mine, Mine is 1FT7W2BT9HED26690, the vin of the truck that is sitting in the shop is 9HED23690, the one that is messed up is 8HED23484. Had a guy come try and help us out but we stillcouldn't get power to the BdyCM because the truck is looking for a key. This truck has push button start and the truck with the vin that is present has a key. I am wondering if i can change the push button key in the BCM to a key instead of push button it will think there is a key because the fob is present. it shouldnt know the difference between a key coder ring on the ignition or the key fob coder in the column? Any idea? I am at a loss and we just spent $400.00 havingthis nice 30 year ford mechanic come out with his Ford programming tool and he couldnt do anything with it either.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also I can do without any smart *** comments. I damn sure didn't mean to mess this guys truck up. I honestly think it was done before I even hooked up to it. I am looking for help not rude comments.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also I can do without any smart *** comments. I damn sure didn't mean to mess this guys truck up. I honestly think it was done before I even hooked up to it. I am looking for help not rude comments.
I am not surprised either. There is a guy doing the same thing as this guy where i live. After hearing what the guy paid for the tune which is $300.00 I know its pirated. I have tuned many many Fseries, Duramax, and Cummins trucks. My cost on a single tune from GDP is way more than that. I have availability of several different tunes and none are that cheap. I personally own 4 diesel Ford Pickups and are all tuned the correct way.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I am in Southeast LA working and i have a pickup that has the wrong VIN on several of the modules. We were messing around with forscan and somehow the vin from my 2017 F250 was loaded on his PCM, TCM, IPC, and a few other mudules. I have been fighting this for days and he goes home tomorrow and his wife is having sergury. Is there anyone in the Belle Chase area that can reflast this truck back to as built.

Thank you in advance!!!
Tony
Put in the right vin then? How did he manage to put your trucks vin on his? Sounds like you screwed the pooch

·
Premium Member
8,593 Posts
Put in the right vin then? How did he manage to put your trucks vin on his? Sounds like you screwed the pooch
Careful @mlgjellybean123 , he gonna accuse you of a smart *** comment - LoL

@Tmca007 Pull your panties out your crack and settle down -- my comment was not intended to be smart *** - you just read it that way

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.