Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting new wheels and tires this weekend. Woo Hoo! And the sign shop just sent me an idea for the side of it. Let me know what you think.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
I say put it on the tailgate and leave the sides alone. Maybe have a banner for the front windshield as well.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I think it would look great.....

On a FORD:icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got to put it on the side. I dont want anyone to miss it! I will have it on the tailgate and a banner on the windshield as well.

I'm getting these wheels.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
looks pretty good, but straighten the letters.
Patrick's not the type to put the letters on there straight. He didn't on his Ford and he bought a dodge to replace his ford :hehe: :icon_ford:

For real feedback though.
Colors clash bad, the background does the most.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
i think it would look better with just the letters and the web site underneath .....i dont know look a little too much for me

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont think I like it either myself. Larry hates it, but that almost makes me want to get it. Marty, I didnt take that picture, but I'll look for another one.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
somthing simple

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
oops the .com came out wierd

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
I like this one Patrick

·
Registered
559 Posts
the blue looks way better, loose the border and the RBP skull though. I'd make the letters straight with the .com straight across the bottom of the doors, but I'm just a hick from Hookstown:woot:, while your at the sign shop might as well get me my windshield banner:thumb:, oh and I'm gonna need you to email my other banner I couldn't get it to work

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
and thats not a RBP skull you numb-skull.

Plus Marty is gonna hook it up...I know it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts