Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the Derale transmission pan 14108. It holds 3 quarts extra and is cheap like 85 bucks. Did it help lower your temps, and is the quality good?

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Derale makes quality parts. Yes it will help with temps. We have sold them, but not to anyone local to get any feedback, but here is a bump for you.

p.s. all the big trans coolers like the ATS atomic cool with fan is made by Derale.

·
Registered
959 Posts
When I talked to Brian at BTS about a higher capacity pan he said he doesn't recomend them. He said it may take a little longer to heat the extra fluid up but it takes WAY longer to cool it all back down.

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
When I talked to Brian at BTS about a higher capacity pan he said he doesn't recomend them. He said it may take a little longer to heat the extra fluid up but it takes WAY longer to cool it all back down.
i agree, thats what i have heard also.

·
Registered
888 Posts
X2!!! :thumb: There is no need for one :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts