Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well even though its still 90+ outside i got bored and decided to mount my roof rack... i can honestly say it was a lil nerv racking drilling 12 1/2 holes on the roof lol... but with a lot of measuring and starting with smaller bits i got it done... well.... my battery ran out so i still have 1 bracket left to do... but here is a sneak peak on how its gonna look...

i still need to install 4 more lights up front and 2 in the rear. and also a mount for my highlift on one side and my axe and shovel on the other... it think it looks really good but would love to hear your guys opinion on it...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
553 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
thanks bud... def not as custom as yours :) im still trying to figure out how im gonna get the wires through the roof for the lights and not get a leak :( if you have any tips let me know bud

-Raul
silicone?:dunno:

·
Registered
331 Posts
that's nice, stump will want one now, good place to haul the wagon and the beer!

·
Registered
663 Posts
im still trying to figure out how im gonna get the wires through the roof for the lights and not get a leak :( if you have any tips let me know bud

-Raul
Aviation Fuel tank sealant, Aircraft Spruce and Speciaties will have it, you want the flexible(rubber type), It'll stay flexible and seal forever.

Fuel Tank Sealants Fuel Systems from Aircraft Spruce

I'd go with the stuff on top or your gonnna waste what you dont use.

I'd put it around the rack bolts to to be sure there are no leaks, We use it everywhere on aircraft.

·
Registered
68 Posts
looks good dude i wasnt thinkinking about one whats the weight rating for it?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Is that the oru one you sell? If so are you going to use those honking front lights oru has?

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
That looks nice. Thinking about one on my OBS after I have the front bumper/runner bar made. Do you sale them or is it a ORU setup.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Man that looks great. I was thinking of the same set up for my 05. Cant wait to see pics when its all done.

Good Job

1 - 20 of 32 Posts