Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on this the last couple weeks. I picked up a 22' PJ deckover to drop a PT tank on from our old toilet truck.

Last weekend I borrowed my dads duramax to get the placement right. It has been moved back 10" from were it is in the pic. Took most of the weight off the tongue. Looking into a weight distribution hitch to help out a little more. Ignore the straps holding down the tank. Its all bolted on now. Still have to reroute the waste and water valves. But should be done by next week and ready for service. So heres some final pics.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
you might want to get yourself checked out, i dont think you need to tow around 8 toilets.. i mean i have thought of one... but man you sure can poooooop

·
Registered
435 Posts
Man that looks like a crappy job :rofl:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe i should have asked before hand. But I just ordered a Progedy P3 brake controller to go in what ever truck I will be purchasing soon. How does eveyone like theres? Any sugestions?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I don't know about the P3, having seen some mixed opinions here, but the Prodigy (original) is great. They are easy to set up, no big involved leveling process required, and once they're set, you don't have to fool with them anymore. If you tow a trailer larger than the one you used to adjust the Prodigy, you can simply push the boost button to increase your stopping power. Everything you need, nothing you don't.:)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Put the P3 in my F350 this weekend. After finding out the controler in the truck already didn't work. Install and setup was a breeze. And it works great and had no problems this weekend towing 10K/lbs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts