61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
WHAT????? U mean u can't do the super duty decals anymore??? thats crap those were nice. You'd think they'd want the advertisement

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
thanks korg & dieselwhisperer for getting this handled & making them.
i just got my mail & they look great. now the bad news is its going to be a while before i can get a pic posted, im going to be busy the next few days & the truck is trashed from sitting in the driveway for the past three weeks collecting dust & dirt. ill have to get it washed, install the decals & hopefully post up a pic by the end of the week.
thanks again for the decals :thumb:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
LOOKS great!! Larry does a good job. now u need one for the other side:poke

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was thinking about putting that powerstroke org sticker there! :)

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I think we have nice looking decals, not too over the top & buzy:thumb:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
:bump::bump::bump:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Regarding my last post... Go ahead and order from Laurie first. I think she has a couple extras. Then after she runs out order one from me. Here's a link to my ebay stuff
SkyHawk 1 Decals items - Get great deals on Miscellaneous Decals, Coal Miner Decals items on eBay Stores! You'll notice that I don't offer any Ford stuff, that's because Ford won't let me sell them anymore. Email or message me if you have any questions.
:bump::bump::bump::bump:come on guys he had to do 6 more cuz ours got lost, be nice & buy some

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
how much are these?

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·

·
Registered
404 Posts
Well how do I become a member and i will grab one??? I been on the forum for a couple months. I live in Roseville CA have a 05 6.0

·
Premium Member
19,904 Posts
I'd say you qualify as a member. If you want, you can add the logo to your signature. You can click on Laurie's (korg70kbc) logo above. The link takes you to a page. You can probably copy it from there. It's up to you, some members do, some don't.

In Laurie's (our chapter director) post above yours, there is a quote from dieselwhisperer. In it is a link and the instructions on how to order your decal.

Post up some pics in the Chat area if you want. I'm in Orangevale and up in Roseville quite a bit. Maybe I've see your truck!

·
...kind of looks homeless
2,079 Posts
Looks like dieselwhisperer is out on his ebay page. Laurie do we still have a way of ordering these?

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
yes, pm him he will tell you what to order. he doesnt list them on his page but has them in stock.

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
how much are these?

61 - 80 of 81 Posts