5,393 Posts
Ok sweet. I defiantly want one haha

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Oh cool. we get em thru laurie right?

whoevers got one. post a pic
i say the one laurie has...jsut wanna see a outwardd pic.
and there only in white rght?
at the moment they are only in white, i can check with him on other colors

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
DANG IT they MISROUTED our decals, so thats why they arent here yet, I'll keep u posted

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
at the moment they are only in white, i can check with him on other colors
Ahh ok. And whites fine. I was just curious.

only other color i might want would be blue. :dunno:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
ARGH, well, The stinking decals are in Monterey, I thought by now they would of found their way here. I will contact Larry to see if he can help expidite their return

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Ok Larry says the PO will have the decals here by end of week......stupid PO

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
well they STILL aren't friggin here. I contacted Larry to see if he would be nice enough to do them over & him deal with the post office.
I will let you know. worse case I will send you guys the $ back........

·
Premium Member
19,903 Posts
Man, I can't believe the PO can't get them to you.

I got mine when they said they would.
Not trying to rub it in, but I put my new one on today.

Before:

After:

From a distance:

·
Registered
101 Posts
That really looks good Darryl!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Looks good Darryl the big one will be much more visible while driving. Btw how did you get the black off the f350 emblem? Or did you replace them

·
Premium Member
19,903 Posts
I used Acetone. Used blue painter's tape all around it so I wouldn't get any on the paint. Took a little bit using a shop towel for the large open areas and Q-tips for all the areas around the letters and numbers.

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
man... . I like that Decal. I wnat one.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
DECAL INFO NOTE FROM LARRY

"Laurie, I gave all the info to my postmaster this morning and he said he was going to call the Montrey post office and see if he can find out what's going on. Hopefully he will have some information for me tomorrow morning. I'm really sorry this happened. If we don't get it straightened out this week I will cut the decals again. Larry."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
this is why I didn't want to do them this way. but at least he will do them over if necessary. thanks USPS for losing our stuff......idiots

anyway, you guys that ordered them & have been SOOOOOO patiently saying nothing about me getting your $ & you have no decal YET, I will be putting a ORG decal into your package as a gift for waiting. :thumb:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
from Larry
"Laurie, my postmaster said he called the Montrey post office and was informed that the package was not there. He said the package was actually mis-sent 2 times and if it came through again he would try to stop it from being sent again. The way I understand it, the package is in a loop in the postal service and will eventually make its way back to the Montrey post office (in other words we can probablly kiss it goodbye). He said that what happened was the computer that scanned the package bar coded the wrong zip code on it. I am re-cutting the decals as I type this and will try to ship them again in the morning. Hopefully everything will work this time. Larry Bailey."

k, guys, Darryl & I have bought other decals from him off ebay, we SHOULD try to make it up to him if you have more decal needs. I personally like my windshield SUPER DUTY decal

so thats the current scoop

·
Premium Member
19,903 Posts
from Larry
"Laurie, my postmaster said he called the Montrey post office and was informed that the package was not there. He said the package was actually mis-sent 2 times and if it came through again he would try to stop it from being sent again. The way I understand it, the package is in a loop in the postal service and will eventually make its way back to the Montrey post office (in other words we can probablly kiss it goodbye). He said that what happened was the computer that scanned the package bar coded the wrong zip code on it. I am re-cutting the decals as I type this and will try to ship them again in the morning. Hopefully everything will work this time. Larry Bailey."

k, guys, Darryl & I have bought other decals from him off ebay, we SHOULD try to make it up to him if you have more decal needs. I personally like my windshield SUPER DUTY decalso thats the current scoop
I agree - Larry does really great work.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I appreciate all of you guys, ya'll don't owe me anything at all. I just feel really bad that it took 2 weeks to get the decals to Laurie (thanks to our postal service). I did cut 6 more of the decals earlier so if anyone wants one (they are all white) just let me know. Thanks again Laurie for your patience.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
THANKS LARRY!!!! AD YOU KNOW THEY ARRIVED TODAY:woot: funny too cuz I checked the USPS site earlier & it was the same, then I got a email saying i had a package, go figure.

SO EVERYONE, LARRY PRINTED 6 MORE + i HAVE 2 EXTRA, LETS GET THESE ORDERED FOR ALL THE HARD WORK LARRY DID

41 - 60 of 81 Posts