• No-leave it as it is

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • kind of-just Edit the current design

Votes: 6 54.5%
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
i like the blue oval WCS design. IF i could get on some software for editing i could do some cool Protptypes logos. but i dont right now.

Do we have a window decal that says Powerstroke.org

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
ok, working on this today. I will have some final picks for you to vote on then I can seek out a price :thumb:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
i like the blue oval WCS design. IF i could get on some software for editing i could do some cool Protptypes logos. but i dont right now.

Do we have a window decal that says Powerstroke.org
sorry I just saw this................YES WE DO!! they give it to you with a membership.......pm me

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Okie. I want to Become a "MEMBER" but i dont have a Credit card.

Im up for voting on whatever, i Personally like the newer Blue oval look..
seeing that Cummins owners/clubs have a decal with the 'C' in it.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
I' having a issue with the pics...............i can't find the pics Dylan sent me & most of the posted ones are too small

I NEED John & Dylan to send me some of the stuff they worked on.....so far, it seems majority wants the blue oval & norcal added to our WCS, hope to get poll up tomorrow:thumb:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sorry I have been MIA for the last week. We just just got all our stuff into Texas. We basically hate it already and ready for cali again but we need to make some money first lol. I am unsure what you are needing from me so holler when ya get a chance

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
What did u go to texas for again?

Laurie will my sig pix work?

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
what do you mean gabriel? it works I c it:dunno:

I am working on getting u guys some things to vote on & get us settled. I have been busy with the truck & chapter business....so be patient, I'm old & senile.....................:hehe:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Okie. I want to Become a "MEMBER" but i dont have a Credit card.

Im up for voting on whatever, i Personally like the newer Blue oval look..
seeing that Cummins owners/clubs have a decal with the 'C' in it.
you can send them a check or money order iirc

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Ill prob just do it thru my parents card. With permission of course. Haha how's the decal coming?

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
well, I need to get some stuff over to John to finish things for me as I have not had the energy to do it & he is faster then me........we will have 2 things to decide.

we are only editing the current decal & then deciding on a sig decal which looks so far like the blue logo.
I do know it needs to get done cuz we are all over the place with our sigs...not that great looking imo

·
Served Our Country!
1,414 Posts
Do it, Do it, Do it!

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
well, I need to get some stuff over to John to finish things for me as I have not had the energy to do it & he is faster then me........we will have 2 things to decide.

we are only editing the current decal & then deciding on a sig decal which looks so far like the blue logo.
I do know it needs to get done cuz we are all over the place with our sigs...not that great looking imo
is john doing it?

I like the blue logo, its hip and Classic at the same time :thumb:

My sigs good lookin! :poke

81 - 93 of 93 Posts