Votes: 4 36.4%
  • kind of-just Edit the current design

Votes: 6 54.5%
61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
hahaha, ya i know you were teasing!

haha, a 7 inch front badge, hmmm tempting...maybe bring it to the next g2g i ever go to and ill see what it looks like, all my emblems are blacked out with stars matching the front lol

oh ya, its been a month, and i just went by, turns out my headlight clips didnt come so they ordered new ones, when they get those installed they can install my bumper, thats the last of it!!!!!!!!! so ill get it back like monday :)

my headlights are a little different tho so im gonna call the company and ask them if they stopped making the little light bar on the corner because the new ones dont have it and they cost the same

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
ok guys, now that you have decided to change it some....:confused: can we post here so we can keep track. I can post a poll, but we have to decide on a design 1st...so far we are all over the place with designs......:dunno:

·
Premium Member
19,904 Posts
^^ :thumb: if we could get the designs together we can look at what's out there so far.

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
very nice.....but....can the org be in rthe lower ones somewhere? Sorrry on my phone & it's haed to tyype....

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
thank u:thumb:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
that's ok........i probably won't do a poll till after xmas hope ur puter isn't to sick

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nah not to bad. Just keeps shutting down when I am in an intense program or have to much going at once. Goes into self protect mode and it should be able to handle it

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
what browser do you use? I am having issues with both my computer, I think its ff, but not sure, everything is acting weird. Half tempted to reinstall my os.......:( but don't want too to much crap to back up

ON THE UP SIDE.....I just got to see the sun for 5 whole minutes.....:rofl:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bekieve it or not I run 2 browsers. My wife really likes ie and I got hooked on safari. What saves our butts is kasperski internet security. While many bugs have been developed to get around norton, kasperski is still running strong. I use some fairly heavy software such as photoshop CS4 among others. It is not hard for me to be over exerting the PSU. I am hoping the last upgrade I did as well as the fan being installed will cure it.

We are partly cloudy today. Could be much worse. Sounds like our next stop is texas after xmas... I hate traveling for work. This one sounds like a longer stay though so maybe it will not be to bad

·
Registered
89 Posts
here is the design with the changes made. Note if you have this made you can do 1 of 2 things, keep just the white parts for an outline, or have the color design made. I prefer the color design but like others also like an outline for the clean look on the ride.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
those look good, but i think if you combined the "west coast strokers" part with the Dirty north thatd be pretty cool imo. Im staying OG and keeping the old school WCS decal on my truck for now...

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
ok guys, lets get the ball rolling on this. I am checking into another decal maker who may be CHEAPER....:woohoo: BUT we need to get a final decal & do we want to delete the Cali seal from our sigs or :confused:

So post up within a WEEK what you want or the directors will decide for you :poke:nod:

·
Served Our Country!
1,414 Posts
As for the seal..... The only reason I am still in Cali is because my wife wont leave, I pay enough damn taxes out of my paycheck I sure the heck wont put the seal on my sig! :D

I do like this one for our sigs if he can make it smaller for us.

·
Premium Member
19,904 Posts
Craig, look at post 73 above. John has a smaller one in his sig. You could copy that one.....

FWIW - I like that one. I have no problem ditching the seal. Are we looking to get this as our window decal too? Sorry, I was out-of-the-loop last week. G-kids being @ our house limited my time online.

·
Served Our Country!
1,414 Posts
Ahh yes he does.. thank you :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
I really like the one John has in his sig.

61 - 80 of 93 Posts