• No-leave it as it is

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • kind of-just Edit the current design

Votes: 6 54.5%
41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Sure, I will when I get home, probably like 9 tonight, ill make a socal one as well but ill make it so that it matches the last one I made that way the decal guy can look it over :thumb:

Oh, btw my truck got painted today :woot::woot::woot::woot:
Looking forward to seeing both! Truck looked awesome before, FWIW.

·
Registered
371 Posts
double post

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
how does everyone feel about the font on WCS on that decal? I would like to see it changed, but :dunno:, just a thought

·
Served Our Country!
1,414 Posts
how does everyone feel about the font on WCS on that decal? I would like to see it changed, but :dunno:, just a thought
Every time I see that font for "WC" for some reason this picture pops up in my head...

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
how about this font?

Attachments

·
Served Our Country!
1,414 Posts
It looks the same to me?

Also if your going to keep out the star on nor cal it would prob look better like this.. NorCal

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
my bad, it took the wrong picture :doh:

how about this other one :hehe:
i like the first picture the most, i might be a little bit biased tho

Attachments

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I wondered........................:tard: the 1st would be a good sig one? but NO!!:wink[3]:

I like the font, a little bit more, I will send u a link to a font site that has 1000's if u don't mind:dunno:
I want it to really 'pop' when u see it, the one we have does, but if we are going to change things up wth lets play with it a bit:woot:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
how about this? :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Attachments

·
Served Our Country!
1,414 Posts
I like the new font on the STATE design :p

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
^^^ haha, not the TRUCK ONE?????

ill try to find some fonts, but i think ill be stuck with whats on my computer which is normal apple fonts...what style font you guys looking for?

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
the one with your truck would make a good card to put on other trucks.....& go back 2-3 posts I posted some fonts u can use....its wherre we got the original fonts from.....can't believe I remembered the site...

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Who's truck is that? :hehe: :hehe: Anyone you know???
hahaha, i dont know whose it is :doh::doh:

or at least that how im gonna feel after getting it back :hehe::hehe::hehe:

im going to tell my buddy, the body shop guy, when i go to see him, "wow, thats a nice truck right there", then when he hands me the keys ill say "for free???" :hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Served Our Country!
1,414 Posts
Who's truck is that? :hehe: :hehe: Anyone you know???
I dont know either but let them know that star in the grill is played out... :hehe:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I dont know either but let them know that star in the grill is played out... :hehe:
haha, well hey, im happy it got put back together today, hopefully ill get it tomorrow:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
Served Our Country!
1,414 Posts
I was teasing you. :haha:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
haha, well hey, im happy it got put back together today, hopefully ill get it tomorrow:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
I bet you are going crazy without it! how long has it been now? & hey I have a 7" front badge if u want to get rid of your star.......:poke :rofl:

41 - 60 of 93 Posts