Votes: 4 36.4%
  • kind of-just Edit the current design

Votes: 6 54.5%
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is your chance to vote on getting & redesigning a new decal for the chapter

·
Premium Member
19,904 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
I voted no cuz I like it fine as it is. But putting a simple Nor-Cal in would be great! Gotta keep the design clean and simple. The people I pass have very little time to read it. :toofless:

·
Premium Member
19,904 Posts
I voted no cuz I like it fine as it is. But putting a simple Nor-Cal in would be great! Gotta keep the design clean and simple. The people I pass have very little time to read it. :toofless:
Why?? :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your funny David.........Well guys, I just wanted everyone's input on this subject so that we can settle it once & for all......

I will get with Larry & see what sizes he offers to make it more appealing to more people along with what we can do about adding Nor-cal...I want to keep everyone happy:happydance:

·
Registered
261 Posts
stupid question...what does the current one look like??

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no, whats stupid is I didn't post up a pic of it....:tard:

·
Registered
261 Posts
i like it is as is, just add norcal!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts

here, from post 32

i think we should add the norcal

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I do like nor-cal in there but not the star, just my :twocents: but the top one, yep, cuz I have always hated the state seal, why? CUZ WE DON'T HAVE GRIZZLIES IN OUR STATE ANYMORE!!! :soapbox:
keep the ideas coming, i find the %'s interesting how they are coming up...good job Dylan. unless someone else chimes in the Job is yours to do the designs......

I think the fonts should stay the same.....ie: powerstroke.org & norcal.....didn't I post the correct one....?

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh yeah..............REMEMBER, that the decal cutter can't do too much detail

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

here, from post 32

i think we should add the norcal
sorry Jordan, I didn't realize these were yours.....do u even have time to do anything else...?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
here i did a little something

Attachments

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
great, but can u remove that line & make the font the same on the poewrstroke & norcal, I like the norcal font. either or

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
ok i will, but i thought we liked separated nor from so? just a thought, ill get on it

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well, norcal says it all, & some of the southern people chime in & are welcome........any Cali people can be north if they choose & vice versa

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
what about that star in the middle of nor*cal:thumb:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.