Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 F-250 PS CC FX4. I want to lift it 4.0-4.5". Planning on running 35's on stock 20" rims. I want a good quality system with the best ride possible!! I plan on keeping the truck for a long time so I want something that will last for years and years. Of course price matters, but let's start off wing your best recommendation and we'll work from there.
80% of driving is on-road and about 20% on poor gravel, pot-holed back roads. I currently do not tow anything but do not want to lower my towing ability just in case I need to hook on to something.
Also I do not want to have to worry about axle wrap.
Please Post or PM me with a good description of your suggestion, price, warranty, and what I can expect from your package. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Contact Cary at CT Performance. He's a sponsor on here. He'll lead you in the right direction. I just bought a 4" Pure Performance kit from him and he was great to deal with. Took the time and answered many questions I had. I went with the triple threat package from Pure and am loving it so far. Super high quality lift. Couldn't be happier. Good luck with your purchase!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts