Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every once and awhile my truck will idle very rough almost like as if it was missing. So brought it to one of my buddys who has a shop he looks at it and tells me i have 5 codes with no CEL on. crank position sensor, cam position sensor, egr insifficent flow, mapp sensor, and something else. When the idle gets real rough he did a conttribution test and it misses all over the board. Since it is still under warranty i brought it back to the ford dealer i brought it from because thats where it must go. They origionally thought the FICM was bad turns out its fine now they think that there is an issue with part of the wiring harness around the engine. Anyone else ever heard of anything like this? Now i have to wait for an inspector to come out and look at it then go back to the higher ups talk it over. Then they will decide what to do either look for the section with the issue or get a new section.

Any help or ideas would be great

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
The 03's do have issues with wiring. Do you have the actual codes that it threw? I wonder if you have an issue with the ICP?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I do not remember the codes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts