Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so for two days now i go out in the morning to start my truck and it has no juice no crank no lights no nothing i shut off everything electrical in there plus i have nothing that would draw enough juice to kill it so what i am asking is where do i start i know something is draining my batterys my mods are in the sig any help would be greatly appreciated i need to get this up and going asap

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump::bump:

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Howdy,
Are you sure your alternator is charging your batteries? I would start with that and also check the terminals for tightness of the connectors. Next, how old are your batteries?
Craig

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
batterys are 6 months old and have been checked numerous times cause i thought they were giving me trouble before and i have checked the terminals
the thing is i jumped it last night and it ran fine and everything i got home shut it off and it fired right back up 2 times i did that
i then came out this morning and nothing dead as a door nail lol i am really confused lol

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:bump::icon_ford::bump::doh::bump:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Have you checked the alternator?
Craig

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i didnt want to take it to the dealer but i guess i will just do that thanks to those who chimed in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts