Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put an order in for a 55w 6000k H13 and 35w 4300k H10 kit from DDM Tuning on 23AUG11. It's now 29AUG11 and the order status is still "Pending." They have taken the money out of my acct but no shipping email or confirmation email. I tried calling all of the numbers listed on their "Contact Me" page to no avail. I got one recording on the main number and all the other numbers no one answers:(.
I'm hoping that there is someone here that has a different phone number or a solid contact with them to ask whats going on. I want HID's on my truck and DDM has been recommended several times on here as being quality.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
194 Posts
you can try email Ive never had problems getting a hold of them but I can tell you sometimess they push the order right through and other times they are slower. Also your lights will more then likely be direct drop ship from china, seams to be there thing since they started with the LED lights they are pushing now

·
Registered
666 Posts
mine took quite a while but they are well worth it. Lifetime warranty and on 65$ for HID's awesome deal

·
Registered
5 Posts
if you have a facebook you can add them and you can talk to the owner directly. He get back to you fast on there. He always puts updates on there .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts