Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PMR = JUNK
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do i remove the main dash panel? The big one that has the light switch and 4x4 switch on it. I don't wanna just start prying on things and break it. i am trying to get to the wires that run the "cruise" light in the gauge panel, so if there is an easier way to get to it let me know.

·
PMR = JUNK
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thanks. Ha ha, so if it breaks ill blame you...

·
PMR = JUNK
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice truck by the way:thumb:

·
PMR = JUNK
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
193 Posts
grab and yank...ok yank along the clips..there are like 8 of them possibly more or less.
halps to have the wheel tilted down.

why are you chasing the cruise light wires..?
strange as it may seem I went from an e99 pcm to a pmt2 all the sudden I had a cruise light appear on the dash that was never lit before.

the back of the insterment cluster is also rather strange more of a printed ribbon circut board then wires...you also have to undo a small black thread loop that is your trany indicator to get the cluster out...(P R N D12 thingy)

·
PMR = JUNK
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im chasing the cruise light wire so i can run it in with my EBPV exhaust brake. I want to have it come on when i let off the throttle, but still be able to use the cruise. Might seem complicated but ive got it all figured out, all i need to do is find that wire and im good to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts