Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to remove this panel? If so, how hard is it? I posted this in the interior thread but haven't gotten any info. :dunno: I sold my 6 Gun and am installing it tomorrow for someone. If the panels are the same color I am going to switch panels so I don't have to look at the hole in mine or buy a new one. Any info would be greatly appreciated. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Is this your truck?

wheres the hole haha? forgie me if im blind.

Are you talking about taking off the whole dash?

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this your truck?

wheres the hole haha? forgie me if im blind.

Are you talking about taking off the whole dash?
Yeah, it's my truck. The hole is almost all the way to the right where the cubby hole is. It looks like a blemish on the dash but it is a hole where I had the PDA mounted. No, not taking off the whole dash. You can replace just that panel but I don't know how it comes off.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Ok, i would run to checker or autozone and pick up a manual for your truck, i have one and can dig it out for you and give you the title or how to actually take that panel off if youd like.

Have you tried sticking your hand back up behind it? I bet its held on with some plastic clips.

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, i would run to checker or autozone and pick up a manual for your truck, i have one and can dig it out for you and give you the title or how to actually take that panel off if youd like.

Have you tried sticking your hand back up behind it? I bet its held on with some plastic clips.
I haven't figured it out yey. I know you have to take the cupholder out and there a couple screws on the bottom. I'm going to buy the new panel first so if I break something I won't have a hole in the dash. I will go find me a book that shows the removal. I appreciate the help and your offer. :thumb:

·
Registered
35 Posts
on my 05 i removed the cup holder - which had some screws on the top of it, when the tray is pulled out. then there were a few on the bottom. then its probably plastic clips from there

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
no problem man. If you need anythin else just let me know! haha goodluck

·
Registered
170 Posts
When you pull off the cover around the sterio you will see a few bolts plus the ones in the cup holder and the two below the trash holder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts