21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
Reactions: zin and john galt

·
california deplorable
10,633 Posts
after seeing a few of @ Rodslinger 's videos....
I kinda decided 2 things
a dash cam might not be a bad idea especially on a road trip :nod: which is one of my favorite things :thumb:
and i am DAMN glad i do not live where he does :hehe:
the number of self absorbed and mentally deranged moronadons who seem to want to use something the size of our trucks for target practice when driving is astounding :eek: i dont do life with citiots and their self importance well :(
I would be on a 3 state killing spree inside of a week :rod:

Reactions: Rodslinger

·
california deplorable
10,633 Posts
I cant get it to play right now :(
but i can get the jist...
toyota driver ... nuff said :nod:
they are the same self righteous, entitled, sociopaths everywhere it seems :( :crying:
yesterday I made a supply run to reno got some new bottles for our latest batch of mead and some other necessities
nice sunny day
this morning i get up
snow everywhere...which of course means internet is garbage :doh:

·
Administrator
21,624 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Some of you remember this from a few years back. I don't remember what camera I was running then.

I actually remembered when you first posted that, last October, when a drive tried to come right over into the side of my truck, thankfully, my train horns woke him up, and he got back on the right track.

Reactions: Rodslinger

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
Love the truck...very nice rig brother
Thanks man!

I've got train horns the damn things aren't hooked up. Somehow my buddy and I tied it in to my horn AND my friggin alarm motion sensor. :tard:
Basically the rig thought the alarm was always going off and it was draining my batteries. Yeah I know clear as mud but I have to fix the wiring issue.

I actually remembered when you first posted that, last October, when a drive tried to come right over into the side of my truck, thankfully, my train horns woke him up, and he got back on the right track.
They get peoples attention REAL quick don't they. >:)
I'll get mine hooked back up hopefully this weekend.

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
And who can forget this - it started a bit of a war between us and the site this jack wagon hung out on.

Reactions: BigGreen06

·
Administrator
21,624 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
It should work now.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Some of you remember this from a few years back. I don't remember what camera I was running then.

YOU should have used your horn?!?! I would have lost my effing mind on that cop!

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
YOU should have used your horn?!?! I would have lost my effing mind on that cop!
Ha! He actually thought she was nuts. We spoke as she was getting her ticket.

Hey Michael I love the CIB man!

Reactions: Gadgetguru

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
Dash cam's aren't JUST for wrecks. Here is one some of you have seen of a guy who pulled out in front of my buddy like an azz, goats me on and then blows his damn motor. >:)

Blown

21 - 40 of 40 Posts