Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to change the dash in my 94, I was thinking about trying to transplant a newer dash into the truck. Does anyone know the difference in lenght, width or how they mount? Fabing up some mounts is no big deal, just curious if I will have to cut this thing in pieces to make it work. I was also thinking about doing the door panels, anyone know how different they are compared to a newer pick up?

thanks,

dezl

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
Sorry I have no clue.:dunno: I'm sure stuff like that has been done though.

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
Newer dash, Like a SD dash??? that would be a huge undertaking, especially adapting gauges, heater-A/C controls and the like to an OBS rig. If you are talking replacing the 94 dash with 94-97 dash, all the mounting points should be the same.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Newer dash, Like a SD dash??? that would be a huge undertaking, especially adapting gauges, heater-A/C controls and the like to an OBS rig. If you are talking replacing the 94 dash with 94-97 dash, all the mounting points should be the same.

Yes like a superduty dash

·
Registered
136 Posts
TO ME it wouldnt be worth it but i need a new dash b/c i popped the clutch goin into 3rd and the part that goes above the speedo the right halve fell off and was on top of the steering collumn scared the hell outta me but all i did was push it back up and it stayed looks like im gonna be drivin a couple screws until i can get another one

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the superduty dashes to me look alot better than my current one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts