Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Man, I would knocked my kid into next week.

How do you let it get to this.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got something that'll fix that problem... it's round my waist, got a big ol buckle on it... That's how I was raised.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
KID NEEDS TO MOVE TO HAWAII

THAT KID WOULD NOT DO THAT SH*T HERE.AS WE SAY BROKE HIS *SS.TALKING TO,IN THE CORNER,IT DONT WORK.WHAT ABOUT GOOD OLD *SS KICKING.LET MY KIDS DO THAT AND ONE WACK, AIR VACK!!!!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
less talking more action, the mom needs to show her dominance over her child and ya if i would have did that to my mom and my dad found out...............................not good

·
Registered
659 Posts
like to see that punk try that with my wife, boy he would be sorry.

·
Registered
190 Posts
This makes me sick. The MOM is all to blame for that rotten child.
What the hell happened to respect? If I did that to my MOM, my DAD would have killed me. RESPECT is the bigger issue here

In this case a time out chair will not work, but a belt across the butt will work allot better.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well she did have him wearing a pink shirt :hehe::supergay:. That stuff wouldn't fly around my house, he needs to be taken behind the woodshed and maybe a little manual labor would help his fat a$$.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I don't think I would be here today if I EVER did that...

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
the problem is the mom is scarred of him ....she needs to stand up and put his fat head through the wall

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Looks like she needs help controlling him. Send him to a bad a$$ boot camp or bring him to my house for a week. Either way he needs help before its to late. Its not his fault he got like that. But it does need to be changed very fast before he ends up fk'd for life.. My friends have some kids that they let talk back to them and it pisses me off so bad that i want to snatch there kid up. But they believe in there own belief's.. I have kids and all my kids are very well mannered and respectful. There is no reason for that kinda acting of that boy. But he has to have seen it somewhere in his family.:nod:

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
the moms a push over, and the kid would be on the first bus to military school...

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
yea she did have the right to slap him on the plane i woulda tossed his butt out the dang plane,

"it actually left a mark for about 20 mins" she didnt do it right i woulda left on efor a month on him

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
I got something that'll fix that problem... it's round my waist, got a big ol buckle on it... That's how I was raised.
Amen Brother!!

This makes me sick. The MOM is all to blame for that rotten child.
What the hell happened to respect? If I did that to my MOM, my DAD would have killed me. RESPECT is the bigger issue here

In this case a time out chair will not work, but a belt across the butt will work allot better.
Yessir!

the problem is the mom is scarred of him ....she needs to stand up and put his fat head through the wall
LMAO!!:hehe: Exactly!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts