Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my tool box because I really dont need such a big one. As the title states its a Dale Earnhardt Sr. limited edition, only 4200 were ever made and this is #662 of 4200. Its in excellent conditon and has been waxed on a regular basis. Includes bottom, top, all drawer liners and snap on touch up paint. The only picture i have right now is the bottom by itself, which is the actual box for sale. The second picture i pulled off google just to show what it looks like but is not my actual box. Mine is in the same condition if not better. I will get an actual picture of the top as soon as i can. If interested or have any questions feel free to ask. I am located in Sarasota, FL which is about an hour south of tampa. Box costs over 10k when new. Asking 6000 OBO.

·
BANNED
3,231 Posts
Nice setup, a buddy of mine has the exact same box, I don't think he would sell it if his life depended on it lol.. He takes better care of that toolbox than he does his vehicles:hehe: I'll ask him if he knows anyone that might be interested in one next time I see him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts