Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

D/FW MEMBERS!!!!!!

3K views 53 replies 12 participants last post by  TexasR.N. 
#1 ·
ATTENTION ALL D/FW MEMBERS​

Dirk, TxBroker, Mountainlander and myself are going to meet for dinner next Tuesday night around 7:30 / 7:45ish.

Location is undetermined as I am waiting to see what kind of response we get.

The reason for the time is because it works better for some of us.

So please post if you are interested in showing up and meeting some local .ORG members. It is a family friendly event so bring the significant others and the kiddos. :nod:

So come one , came all!!!:thumb:
Craig

#9 ·
I'm in, if work allows!

#10 ·
I might be able to swing it depending on the location, if its anywhere close to a mall I can prolly perswade the lil woman into going :)

#11 ·
How about Colter's BBQ on 1322 N. Collins (817/261-1444 Metro). I-30 and Collins
--Colter's BBQ - LOCATIONS--

We start showing up around 7:30ish - ??:??. The reason for this is because it is a central location and it's BBQ.

In the past we have hung out for an hour and a 1/2 - 2 hours just shooting the breeze.
So come on out enjoy a BBQ sandwich and a beer if you are so inclined.
Craig

#18 ·
Sounds good. Make sure there is not a Rangers game that nite, otherwise with the construction around there it will be a total nightmare!

#16 ·
LOL, Craig and Dirk, I guess you two have no class!!!!! j/k, just reads funny :)
Wouldn't be the first time I had been told this. I am slowly developing some class. Dirk on the other hand....................well, probably not too much hope for the guy.:wall:
Craig

#21 ·
Hey I am back from the traffic nightmare know as Houston.

We are in,
I dont know of a Colters near 30 and the Collins but am sure I can find it. There is a Dickeys near 30 and Ballpark. Either way we are good.

Dirk...Class?????:dunno:

Craig Class:thumb::thumb::thumb:

#28 ·
I am going to try to make this if the schedule works out. I will not know untill about 6 or so on Tuesday. Oh and BTW I have never had class and do not see getting any in the near future. lol JJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.