Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 2003 powerstroke 6.0.... im running innovatives extreme street tune with a straight 4inch turbo back... and when u really mash into it, it starts to cut out.... is it because of the air intake or is it something to do with the fuel or is it something else... any info is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Go to stock and do the same thing then come back and update us. Eric will most likely ask you to do this also so he knows whether to send you a new tune or not. fwiw, it took me 3 xtreme street tunes before I found the one my truck seems to like best. If you can get a video or sound clip of it cutting out that will be ever more help.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
you wanna talk about cutting out, like an hour ago david I was out driving the truck, just installed my air dog pump yesterday. Trucky is running SICK..I literally blow my intercooler hose right off the intercooler..I was like WTF was that and notice I had no boost :nate:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
sounds like it's your truck then. I know stock sucks and is horribly slow but you gotta see if it cuts out while stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts